2016 BOSL Cover Guy Contest
**UPDATED with new submission dates: October 3 – 24th, 2015!!**
2016 BOSL Cover Guy Contest
Uncover The Real You!
Terms and Conditions for entering:
1. Avatars must be at least 6 months old.
2. You must be a RL male and be able to conduct voice interviews.
3. If you don’t speak English, you may still audition, but you must provide a
translator for yourself during any event that requires interaction with BoSL &
Co. staff, including but not limited interviews and the final walk.
4. Please Copy/Paste the link below and fill out the 2016 Cover Guy application.
Applications must be filled out, avatar signed, dated and you must agree to all
the terms and conditions. Not filling out the application entirely will be a
disqualification. Please do not send your pictures in unless you have completed
the online application. Submitting your application outside of the picture
submission period will be disqualified.
5. The first picture submission Sept. 4 – 13th, 2015. Second round of
applications will run Sept 19 – 23rd. NEW! A third round of submissions has
been added for October 3 – 24th, 2015! Only 1 application and photo submission
per person. If alts are found during the competition, you will be disqualified.
The final walk will be December 6, 2015 in front of a live audience.
6. Please send the head shot and full body shot to the following email:
email@example.com – Must include log-in name and date of submission in the
title of email (i.e., Full body – John Doe – 08-31-15). This image should not be
bigger than 2048 x 2048 nor smaller than 1024 x 1024. Please submit a head shot
and full body shot without any text it is the signature of the photographer.
Photoshop is allowed, but please keep photographs realistic so that it reflects
how you actually look in Second Life. Photos do not need to be done by a
professional photographer. There is no theme for styling. Remember this contest
is about being the REAL you, so styling should be a reflection of you. You must
mix and match of minimum 2 designers not including hair, accessories, or shoes.
7. At the end of the picture submission the judges will select those men, from
the website, who they would like to see at the live competition. This means your
photographs will be your first impression on the judges, so make it marvelous!
8. If you are called back for the final walk, prepare an outfit that you think
will impress the judges, mix and match of minimum 2 designers not including hair,
accessories, or shoes. You will be judged on your styling, overall appearance,
walk and posing.
9. Points will be tallied at the end of the competition and the winner announced
based on the greatest score.
10. Join THE BEST OF SL Magazine Readers Group. All Cover competition
announcements will be made in this group. Copy/Paste the link below in local
chat, click it and join!
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let the search begin!
Reign Congrejo Jameson
®MVW Organization CEO